As we all know Google is the best search engine in the world and because of this everyone wants to rank no 1 in Google.
“Search engine optimization is a practice of creating a website for the greatest user experience and using various natural techniques to rank for desired queries on search engines.”
Many SEOs around the industry use black hat techniques also known as spamming to increase ranking on Google and other search engines. For a short amount of time this is a successful practice but when search engines figure it out then your website or blog kicked out of search engine index or sometimes decline in ranking and presence on search engines.
Using techniques such as one way link building, content marketing and relation building with bloggers and site owners are the best and effective methods for a long time ranking on search engines. Search engine optimization is not about link building only. When you are thinking to start a new website, search engine optimization starts by that point of time therefore if you desire to rank high on search engines you should keep these things in mind before building a website:
1. What type of domain name you should choose?
2. Where should you host your website?
3. What should you keep in mind when buying a domain name and choosing a hosting provider?
4. Which web language should you use for best search engine crawling and user experience?
5. What kind of keywords you should add on internal links?
6. Which keywords you should add on URLs of the pages on website?
7. How to use interlinking within your website?
8. Best Use of text and images.
9. Best Use of HTML tags and attributes on your website.
10. Which content management system should you choose?
11. How to offer the finest user experience on the website?
12. Make Search engine friendly website.
13. Which tools should you use to find out the problems and errors on your website?
14. How to divide authority within your website for top search engine ranking?
15. Which pages should be linked from home page of the website?
16. Solving crawling problems.
17. Getting properly indexed on search engines.
So now if you are building a website without implementing these things trust me you are lost among thousands of websites. Google release manual updates such as panda and penguin on a regular basis and their manual spam team keep an eye on SEOs around the Internet.
“If you want a long-term ranking in Google, start performing things that matters to users and search engines. Don’t use blindly old techniques told you by your SEO agency.”